Donald 's FotoPage

By: Donald Kay

[Recommend this Fotopage] | [Share this Fotopage]
[Archive]
Tuesday, 12-May-2009 10:52 Email | Share | | Bookmark
Back Pain Is Really Common

ONE-HALF of all working Americans admit having back pain symptoms each year. Back pain is one of the most common reasons for staying away from work. Rather, it is a symptom that may occur from a variety of different processes. In up to 85% of people with low back pain, despite a thorough medical examination, no specific cause of the pain can be identified. These drugs can be helpful in relieving the pain, as well as addressing several of the symptoms related to episodes of back pain. In addition to non-prescription drugs, other back pain medications are available only when prescribed by a doctor.

Symptoms that may seem similar to two different individuals can actually turn out to be very different. Many people also give prescription medication to others that they may have leftover from when they were hurt. If you have symptoms or feel ill please see your doctor.

Want To Know More about Back Pain Treatment

There are some symptoms that indicate a doctor's appointment is necessary. These back pain symptoms are the seven signals for seeking a medical attention for your back or neck. Fortunately, 80% of symptomatic disc herniations respond to non-surgical treatment. For the remaining 20%, lumbar discectomy is the treatment of choice.

If your condition warrants, electrical muscle stimulation may also be applied. Most patients feel improved mobility and reduced pain following each visit. Warm baths may also help relax muscles. Avoid sleeping on a heating pad, which can cause burns and lead to additional tissue damage. Heat therapy is one of the recommended treatment strategies for low back pain and muscle spasm, but until now, no electrically powered device has been available to provide cycling heat therapy during physical activity.

Anodyne Therapy OTG Back uses Lithium Ion battery technology to deliver 30-minute bursts of therapy separated by 20-minute cooling cycles over a 5-hour period to optimize the effectiveness of heat therapy.


[Archive]

© Pidgin Technologies Ltd. 2016

ns4008464.ip-198-27-69.net